Kid and Kid Update
I spent 45 minutes or so polishing off the worst rough edges of The Kid and The Kid for the GDC Pirate Kart. The major changes were, for posterity:
- Colored bullets per player, to make clear what you don’t have to dodge.
- Players no longer get points for enemies suiciding.
- Made kills worth more points later in the game.
- A textual reminder that this is a co-op game, damn it!
- Fixed the freeze when the map filled up with enemies.
- Tried a little harder to not spawn enemies right next to players.